CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

Hiya!! I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone! :)

I don't really have anything big to say, but I have to write an English paper here soon, so might as well practice going on and on about nothing right?

Christmas was great this year. I could tell ya everything that I got, but no need to provoke jealousy, right? I will say that we got an electric piano or keyboard or whatever you wanna call it. My favorite thing about it is that it has lessons right on there. They have some piano solos, and duets and other things on there. But the the best part is they have my favorite piano song EVER on there. Fur Elise, by Beethoven. So mom and dad are very happy about the head phone jack, because I play that all the time. Of course I mainly play right hand, cause I suck at left hand. But I can play them both, just...ve..ry.. sl..o...w...ly. Anyway. I love to play music. I want to learn how to play the cello. And I will learn someday.

I love the holidays. You know what I love? From like after christmas eve to after New years, you can eat, or watch as much T.V. or play as much computer as you couold possibly want. I mean, like for breakfast everyday since christmas I have had a bottle of coke and m&ms for breakfast and lunch. How flippin' sweet is that?!! And you get to go shopping and get gifts. And do whatever. With very little responsibility. I mean I still have to read a story for english and practice my clarinet (solo and ensemble in one month) but very little. Well and the occasionaly babysitting, but I mean all my little brothers and sisters have toys, so like, what is my job description? yeah. Nothing. Any way

Merry Christmas!!

Sari

1 comments:

Keym said...

I too play the clarinet! Rock on sister! I would like to hear you play the piano sometime even if it is v e r y s l o w l y.....
Yeah Christmas break is totally awesome especially when you get to eat junk for a whole week! Enjoy your sugar high!