CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Ooooo another blog! Slightly less than four months too PK.

Ok. The reason that I am blogging is because... I have a two hour delay... AGAIN!!!
I hate not going to school. You know how you are in elementary and everyday you rub your lucky rabbit foot saying over and over "Let there be no school. Please no school!" And you NEVER miss school? And then by the time you get into high school and rainy day Barbie just doesn't cut it anymore. You actually want to start talking to people your own age. Not 13, 9, or5.

And this just in. We are closed. I think I am going to go cry. DEATH to ALL bad weather. NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Tear* *Sob*

I am very disappointed in the school system. We can't be closed! *Sniff Sniff*

I won't even get to pass out my Christmas cards. :(

Or see my friends. :(

this sucks.

2 comments:

Nathan said...

weirdo ;o)

Kris Sorensen said...

I get what you're saying... ... You're still a weirdo though.

:)