CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

It's me again

Hello, it is me again. Not much to say.

Today I was in a water war, it was a lot of fun. I got there and hung out a little bit and then it all started. Pink was the first one to get me wet although... does it count when I volunteered? He wanted to show everyone his water gun and he said something like I just shoot Sari to show you. Only I would say 'OK!' Then I had to get Eric back for getting my brother orange. So, with water gun (complete with green cartridge) in hand I set off for payback. At first I had to make sure the green was just right so I tested it on Zach Moore and Samon. It took a little while to make it the perfect shade of green. But soon it was alright. So after a while I finally felt that the payback was complete. Eric's face was a nice shade of green (although shame shame it washed off). If only he felt he was done. (What you thought that he wouldn't get me whilst I was getting him? Yeah, as Cher would say 'As If!' [I was throughly soaked]) He called a truce... and then squirted me in the eye, in the middle of the truce handshake (stupid me thinking it was on the level) Yeah I didn't fall for it twice though. But he didn't really squirt me after that. Then we played a sort of water balloon dodge ball. And the we through water at people while they were swinging. I was honored to be one of the first swingers along with Zach Moore and Samon, (The very same two whom I tested the green water on) There is no sarcasm there. I was elated to be picked first in a game for once. lol. Then we went inside and had our lesson... Which was very informal ;) (For Pink if he is reading). Anyway umm... Bye?
Sari

1 comments:

Pink is God's said...

Informal?!? I'm glad you volunteered for the wetness. It was a fun night.