CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Not much

Ok so, yesterday I lied. Today was my 11th day. 4 from band camp, 5 from last week, so far 2 from this week.

Today was the longest day of band I have had yet. That is saying a lot considering We did thirteen hours of practice a day during band camp. 13 to 6. Big difference, with the six being larger. Anyway, long day tired.

Thursday will be my first band contest. It will also be my 13th day marching and playing the bass drum. Oooo fun. I wonder what people at my school will say if I wore a Hagerstown Band shirt on the first day of school? What about on homecoming? Ooooo that would be a hoot! The most unpatriotic soph of the century.

I counted today, 30 more hours of band practices. Don't get me wrong though, I love band. I just don't like right before practices. But from tomorrow on will be evening practices. so tomorrow is my last morning and afternoon practice. OH MY GOSH IT IS! That is... weird, scary, and exciting.

Anyway Buh Bye!
Sari

1 comments:

Shelby-Grace said...

Hi Sari! Great to see that your blogging! It's really a lot of fun. I always enjoy reading your Mom's and I have really liked reading your thoughts so far!