CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 20, 2008


Ok, so people have been wanting me to post this.

This is me after taking down my band braids, ugh. Can we say, "Bad hair day"?

Thursday and Friday were my first two competitions. On Thursday we got 3rd out of thirteen bands. We were beat only by Centerville and Muncie Southside. Friday we got4th out of 17 bands. This time we beat Centerville but were defeated by Jay County whom we had beat only the night before. We were also beat by Muncie Southside (again) and Anderson Highland (ooo shocker). So both nights were great.

Right Now I am basically just trying to blow the world's largest bubble. You would think that 3 feet of gum would be enough. Nope. Maybe I need to chew the other three feet.

Well, I will give you pictures now of my with the bass drum and maybe some video.

2 comments:

bryan vickery said...

so that's what it looks like when a red head sticks her finger in a plug-in

Marcella said...

I marched in the New Castle Marching Band...years ago...but, loved every minute of it. Enjoy!